WSSC ePermitting Homepage
WSSC welcomes you to its Online Electronic Permitting (ePermitting) System. The WSSC ePermitting System allows registered users 24/7 access to:
- apply for permits and licenses;
- schedule inspections;
- submit a plan review application; and
- make requests for permit and permit-related services.
Questions? Note: If you have any questions related to ePermitting or permit business processes, please send us an email at OneStopShop@wsscwater.com and include a phone number so we can reply either by email or phone.
Technical Issues? Note: If you have any technical issues, please send us an email at ePermittingSupport@wsscwater.com and include a phone number so we can reply either by email or phone.
Browser Information: Please proceed by using either Internet Explorer or Firefox (up to version 52). Note: Internet Explorer Edge, Chrome, and Safari will not work.
Please take a moment to review the additional Information and Tutorials by clicking the "HOME" dropdown menu > ePermitting Help and Information or ePermitting Tutorials. The tutorial videos provide step-by-step instruction on how the ePermitting functionalities will work.
Accessing the Site
Existing Short Form/CCTR and ProjectDox users
Use the current User ID (email) that you use to access these systems, and type welcome1 as your temporary password.
- The system will prompt you to change your temporary password.
- We highly recommend that you change your temporary password to the same permanent password that you currently use to access the SFP/CCTR or ProjectDox system.
Note: ALL other license holders (e.g. Principal Master Plumbers, Principal Master Gasfitters, Journeyman, etc.) that do not have an existing SFP/CCTR account, Do Not Register. Please come in person to the Permit Services Counter with:
- a photo ID and
- an email account, and
- WSSC will provide you a temporary password to login the first time.
- New User Registration for an ePermitting account
- From the Homepage click Register which opens a new registration form.
- Once WSSC has reviewed and approved your registration form, you will receive an email stating that your account is active.
- After you receive the email you may log-on to the ePermitting site and begin conducting business as applicable.
May apply electronically for the following:
- Residential/Non-Residential Plumbing/Fuel Gas Permits
- Residential/Non-Residential Fixture Credit (for SDC) Permits
- Residential/Non-Residential Service Connection Permits
- Residential/Non-Residential Abandonment Permits
- Residential/Non-Residential Meter Vault Only Permits
- Residential/Non-Residential Permit Amendments
- Short Form Permits
- Developer Relocations
- Government Referred
- Hydraulic Planning Analysis
- Minor Site Utility
- Site Utility
- System Extension Project
- Schedule Inspections
- License Registration
- Requests for Permit/Permit-related Services
Established in 1918, today WSSC is among the largest water and wastewater utilities in the nation, with a network of nearly 5,600 miles of fresh water pipeline and more than 5,400 miles of sewer pipeline. Our service area spans nearly 1,000 square miles in Prince George’s and Montgomery counties serving 1.8 million residents through approximately 460,000 customer accounts. WSSC drinking water has always met or exceeded federal standards.
We are entrusted by our community to provide safe and reliable water, life’s most precious resource, and return clean water to our environment, all in an ethical, sustainable, and financially responsible manner.